- 5000 gal. rainwater catchment system
- Pre-plumed to use rainwater for toilets
- Dual flush Toto toilets
- All excess rainwater to go to bio-swale
- Super efficient HVAC system 15.5 SEER, 8.7 HSPF.
- Weighted average U-value of 0.28 for Kolbe windows.
- Hyper insulated:
- R-43: Walls 1″ splay foam and 9″ blown in fiberglass.
- R-59: Ceiling 4″ spray foam +R38 bat.
- R-60: 16″ Open web floor trusses filled with blown in fiberglass.
- 98% Efficient Navien on demand water heater.
- Final blower door test 2 ACH at 50 pascals.
- 5 KW ground mounted solar array.
- All hot water lines insulated.
- 3/8″ rain screen under 1″ stucco.
- Southern orientation for passive solar.
- Air-lock front entry design.
- Raised heel trusses.
- Reclaimed wood flooring.
- Local grassland restoration juniper used for rafters.
- Locally sourced Columbia river sand used in stucco.
- 30% post consumer recycled content in insulation.
- Locally sourced framing package.
- Reclaimed beam and kitchen island countertop.
- 25% Fly-Ash content foundation.
- 69% of all construction waste diverted for recycling.
Indoor Air Quality
- Merv 13 air filtration system.
- Lifebreath HRV.
- No carpet.
- No VOC solvents or paints used.
- Shoe removal and storage area in mud room.
- Dog wash outside heated envelope.
- Automatic garage exhaust fan system.
- Built-in vacuum system.
- LEED Platinum
- Energy Star
Certified LEED Platinum
208 single family homes in Oregon LEED certified at either Certified, Silver, Gold, or Platinum since 2006. Of that only 75 are Platinum Certified.